2 replies to this topic

#1 terriOMG

terriOMG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationWest Bloomfield, Michigan

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

Any of you gals use Rhonna Farrer's iPhone app for preprint editing your photos for Project Life?

I highly recommend it.

I've had it on my phone a while and had barely touched it, but now with Becky Higgins' Project Life app release, my excitement over it is rekindled. The app is free and there are font, "stickers" and extras bundles available in-app for .99 each. It's really deep and and creates beautiful effects on your photos before print. The photos can be shared from your app and posted to instagram. I'm not an expert in it, but thought you might want to check it out. And I love Rhonna's style.  She's a super talented, prolific designer. You've seen her designs all over My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee, I'm sure.

http://instagram.com/rhonnafarrer

http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/

Attached Files

• Niki likes this

#2 Sandy

Sandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

That looks good Terri. Are there lots of choices when it comes to editing your photo's like this?

#3 bestcee

bestcee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

There are a bunch of different packs in her app. I bought it on Amazon, and I use the free coin offers to buy different packs. It could get really expensive buying all the fun packs. I have 6 font packs, and 46 decorative packs. I don't remember how many come with the app in the beginning, and I'm on Android, so I don't know if the iversion is different.

There's vines; word art like a camera with "take that"; states; tags; quotes; patterns; Numbers; Goals "If not then when", etc. There's a ton of fun things! I don't think it actually edits your photo, or if it does, I don't know how! LOL. But it does let you adjust the items you are adding from the app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users