Photo

Please Introduce Yourself! (Even if you already have in the original long thread!) :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

Are you new to the Paperclipping Forum?

(As I'm writing this, we all are new because it's only a few days old.)

We want to know who you are. Please start a new thread (topic) in this "Introductions Forum" and tell us about yourself -- even if you already have in the original long thread. You each deserve your own thread. :)

Can't wait to meet you!

• mshanhun, sueg, ConnieHanks and 1 other like this

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

#2 Blayne White

Blayne White

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

HI! I'm Blayne White from Atlanta, GA and am the creator of ScrapRoom Software - the only patented all-in-on digital scrapbooking software. I've been scrapping for about 20 years and I'm definitely more of a traditional scrapper than a digital one, but I love to dabble. My husband and I have owned a professional photography and art studio for 21 years, which led to our journey to create an organizational software both for scrapbookers and photo enthusiasts. I love to travel, read, go to the movies, and attend DragonCon, Atlanta's annual geek fest. I have a daughter in college and a son in middle school (read: two only children) and two rescue dogs.

• janygb143 likes this

Blayne White

Creator, ScrapRoom Software

ScrapRoom. Your Life. Your Design

WebsiteYouTubePinterest, Twitter, Instagram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users