• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ErinK

ErinK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:43 PM

Is anyone here planning on doing the PL catch up class at BPC? I am wondering if this will help me get in a groove for the first of the year. I would really like to FINISH PL 2015.  Lol

#2 cidcm001

cidcm001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm doing it Erin... I have only watched one or two videos though. 

• ErinK likes this

#3 ErinK

ErinK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

I'm doing it Erin... I have only watched one or two videos though. 

Does it seem like it is going to be good? I am on the fence...

Thanks!

#4 finleydr

finleydr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationupstate NY

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:54 AM

I also signed up. I took the first class a year ago that Megan Anderson, Annette Haring and Elise Blaha Cripe taught.  I got so much out of it that I joined right away when I saw this one offered. If you look at Megan Anderson's blog, she has so many great techniques regarding Project Life.  I am really looking forward to this class.

• Megan Anderson and ErinK like this

#5 Megan Anderson

Megan Anderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

I thought I'd jump in answering some questions, but by all means please share an honest opinion of what you're thinking about pre-class!

If you'd like to know a little bit more of what you'd be in for, the class is based around 12 challenges that tackle the most common trouble areas we see Project Lifers running into. So even though it's called "Catch Up with Project Life," what we're really teaching is how to jump over the roadblocks that might get you stuck so that you can either make progress with your album and can find solutions that will work for you so you won't get held back. 

For each of these challenges, we have video presentations detailing a big variety of solutions and then examples of how we personally take on the challenges. Each week, there's a video presentation from each of us three instructors to go with our challenges, a PDF handout, sometimes bonus handouts and videos, and a collaborative handout each week for extra trouble areas.

It's a technically 3 week class, but we've stretched it a bit and added a whole extra week of content in the pre-class and a big party at the end of class featuring 24+ blog posts and 12 giveaways. There are also daily reminder / inspiration e-mails once class starts to keep you on track and motivated!

I answer a bunch of FAQs in this post, so that might answer some additional questions you may have: 
http://thenerdnest.c...k-peek-faq.html

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with / questions you have!

• finleydr, bestcee and ErinK like this

#6 Megan Anderson

Megan Anderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:12 AM

I also signed up. I took the first class a year ago that Megan Anderson, Annette Haring and Elise Blaha Cripe taught.  I got so much out of it that I joined right away when I saw this one offered. If you look at Megan Anderson's blog, she has so many great techniques regarding Project Life.  I am really looking forward to this class.

Thanks so much for the kind words!!! I hope you love the class.

• finleydr likes this

#7 ErinK

ErinK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

Thanks so much Megan! I plan on signing up! Just have to save up my mad money for the next few weeks!  lol

#8 legal_memories

legal_memories

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:54 AM

I plan to take the class.  I am sort of a BPC junkie - so I try to pace myself.  I am in the middle of the Abridged Version of Me - a total life changing class that I would recommend to anyone whether they scrapbook or not.  But I plan to take this Project Life class right after I finish Abridged Version of Me.  I definitely need some motivation and tips to finish my 2013 weekly PL album, and catch up on 2014 monthly PL album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users