6 replies to this topic

#1 carrievision

carrievision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

Has anyone used Photo affections for printing photos?  There's a free android app ( https://play.google....reeprints&hl=en ) that gives you 85 free 4x6 prints a month (paying only for shipping).  

http://www.photoaffections.com/

They currently have a deal where you can get 10 free prints shipped for free, so I gave it a try.  The process of selecting the photos and checking out was super smooth, so I am impatiently awaiting the prints in the mail to see how they come out! 

I also tried the snapfish app, and it didn't work so well.  I want to try a few others, but you can't beat free if it actually works. :)

#2 carrievision

carrievision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

The prints came in the mail on Saturday!  Not bad quality considering they were free.  I'd definitely consider this for a permanent printing solution, the app was seamless.

#3 scrappinpage

scrappinpage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNorthern Wisconsin (BRRR...)

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

I have used it a few times...the prints were pretty good...some were a little dark. Better than Walmart or Walgreens, though. The only issue I have is that it takes a long time to upload my photos...but that is due to our poor internet. The pictures came super fast! I will probably use it but not every month...I do not take enough pictures on my phone every month that I want to print. I still use my Selphy for a lot of my photos...especially for 3x4's,
Wendy aka: scrappinpage

#4 pigsflyng

pigsflyng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

will it print 4x4?

#5 carrievision

carrievision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

The free prints are 4x6.  Here's some more info on the sizes they offer: http://www.photoaffe....com/freeprints

#6 paperprincess

paperprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSunny So Cal!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

I have used them and feel they are very good quality. I am very picky about my photos , but what is amazing for one person is not so amazing for another! :)
I just had over 200 printed and paid $20. 85 free prints/ the rest paid and then shipping. I think that's a pretty good deal.
Our local Walgreens sucks, costco sucks, haven't used shutterfly in years, but didn't like them when I did.
Remember, if the source your pics come from isn't that great, it doesn't matter who prints them.

create a beautiful life!

donna 

#7 paperprincess

paperprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSunny So Cal!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:06 AM

Just to add, I uploaded from my Mac the 200 photos, but I've used the app on my iPhone too. Nice to have options :)

create a beautiful life!

donna 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users