24 replies to this topic

#21 Sandy

Sandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

I like this topic. I only use my stash to PL too! I have a few core kits on my craft shelf but I have never had the need to open them. I bought them on sale and thought I might use them one day. Well that day hasn't been yet! Love using my 6 x 6 paper pads and all my own embellishments. I used to subscribe to the Studio Calico PL monthly kit but cancelled that and changed to Freckle Fawns monthly embellishment kit instead. So between my cameo, Freckled Fawn and my 6x6 paper addiction, I'm all set for PL!

• Scrapnsee likes this

#22 legal_memories

legal_memories

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

I must say - I like using the core kits.  I have the Seafoam kit, the Cobalt kit and a pack of plain grid cards and I use those items the most.  I just bought the Jade kit for 2015.  I just find it easier to pull out the pre-cut card jot down a note and stick it in the pocket.  The Seafoam kit in particular has a great set of plain lined 3x4 cards with a simple outline around them in black, tan and orange - the colors I use the most.  And while I could certainly rifle through my stash and find lined paper and cut it down to size, etc. - I'm just not that organized or motivated.  I will occassionally use my stash for "themed" weeks like Thanksgiving, 4th of July, birthdays, or back to school but in general I like the core kits with a few embellishments and letter stickers thrown in.   

• Melissa likes this

#23 pattipanda

pattipanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

I am just starting PL this year and I have bought a couple of small packs of cards and will use them but the majority of the supplies I plan on using are from my stash.  I have traditional scrapbook for many years and have lots of stash.   :)

#24 pattipanda

pattipanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

I just started PL this year and LOVE IT!  I treat each pocket like a LO and go to town.   I have used my own supplies mostly, however I did pick up a midnight edition.and a couple of Hot Buys from Michaels.

#25 mariangeles

mariangeles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationValencia, Spain, Europe

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

2015 is my second year of PL, although I still haven't finished 2014... But I'm not stressed at all, just enjoying the process :D

As I did last year, I aven't bought anything PL related :)

• Julie Paradise likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: project life, PL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users