Photo

What Stamp Manufacturer Do You Purchase The Most Stamps From?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 littletoki

littletoki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

Loving Technique Tuesday's Ali Edwards designs. I'm really happy with the stamp quality and variety of themes.

#42 Inkfanatic

Inkfanatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

I love Ali's from Technique Tuesday, Tim's from Stampers Anonymous, Hero Arts, and I am so excited, I just ordered the Potty Mouth stamps from Studiol2e (who I found out about by listening to the Roundtable episode!)
  • BethQuiroz and anandi like this

Robin

#43 LynnetteC

LynnetteC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

CTMH (hobby independent consultant) but will also purchase other brands that catch my eye... have to be 'universal' types like trees, simple fonts, etc. -- I'm not into florals, complex line designs - I keep it pretty clean cut! :)   LOVED the True Stamp events from Lain Ehmann and have 'broadened' my stamping horizons from her vendors as well!

#44 Bookworm

Bookworm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

Probably 70% of my stamp collection, at least, is Hero Arts: clear sets, cling stamps, woodblock stamps. I also like Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous stamps. I find myself wishing for some big sentiment stamps -- the ones I have from Papertry Ink and Hero Arts are small. Any recommendations for some larger sentiments/words? ~ Laura

#45 veramatson

veramatson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

I used to be a card maker in addition to a scrapper, so I have tons of Stampin Up stamps.  Now, I primarily scrapbook, so I prefer companies that make stamps for layouts.  I love Ali Edwards stamps a lot, but I prefer her typography stamps.  I am more drawn to fonts and typography, so any company that has graphic stamps are my favorites.

I also don't prefer anything too trendy, so that affects what I buy.

#46 Patticlay

Patticlay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

Stampin' Up

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous

Hero Arts

#47 Julie Paradise

Julie Paradise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

October Afternoon! I just love their (retro)style and line work, the daily flesh stamps are a bit more generic than the rubber stamps that go with specific collections, but I have managed to collect about 25 of their sets, clear and rubber stamps. Their christmas stamps seem fairly timeless, just beautiful. I love to colour in with either watercolours or copics or coloured pencils.

And my children (5 and 6 years old) and me share a love for Gorjuss Santoro stamps (http://www.santoro-l...ctions/gorjuss/). They are kitschy, but we do not care. We all like to spend a lazy morning or rainy afternoon colouring and cutting.

• anandi likes this

#48 JerseyGirlAnne

JerseyGirlAnne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationNew jersey

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

I use my stamps mostly for card making and have come to realize that those that are made in the USA are so much better than those made else where. So now I really try to stick to American made.

#49 heidi

heidi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

I have the most Technique Tuesday (specifically Studio AE, which is now Memory Keepers Studio) and Lawn Fawn.  I tend to use the Technique Tuesday more for scrapbooking and the Lawn Fawn for cards -- but not exclusively.  I also have quite a few of the Studio Calico sets.  

I'm interested in seeing more about Ali Edward's new stamp sets.

#50 boris153

boris153

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:50 AM

Because I scrapbook, rather than make cards, I tend to get a lot of Technique Tuesday (& Ali) stamps.  Although there are others that I like - I try not to buy them if I can't picture them on a page.  Although I keep saying I should try it, I just don't get around to making cards, so most sentiment stamps I just avoid.  I just wish there were more word dies that came out, although there are a few - most still seem to relate more to cards. 

#51 st1tches1

st1tches1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMiddle Tennessee

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:03 AM

http://thegreetingfarm.com/shop/

http://peachykeenstamps.com

and I'm falling in love with Julie Netting's paper dolls blue moon scrapbooking has them 

as well as all the above mentioned places!

• paperkraftD and April like this

#52 April

April

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

Most of my stamps are from Close To My Heart

after that I have a few sets from Tim Holtz, Dyan Reavely, several of Julie Nutting's doll stamps and some Dina Wakley

the rest are miscellaneous individual wood mount stamps bought mostly at Hobby Lobby - the miscellaneous ones tend to be more things I want specifically for mixed media.

#53 Carol

Carol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday and now STORY STAMPS) & whatever I get in the PL Studio Calico kit.
Read about my life here: http://carolynchastain.blogspot.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/carolchastain05
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/cchastain374/
{Connect the Dots...Words+Photos}

#54 Alice Boll

Alice Boll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

Mostly I use Close to My Heart, (I'm a consultant in Canada), but if a stamp is right for the job I'll get it! I've used one set of mini alpha's from EK Success for years. They were my friends but I borrowed them so much she finally gave them to me! I do love the Lawn Fawn stamps with coordinating die's too.

• April likes this

There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

ScrapbookWonderland.com For the wonders of scrapbooking!

Scrapbook Wonderland on Facebook

#55 The Other Caroline

The Other Caroline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationMy Scrap Room

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

Right now, I'm very into Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp. But I do have tons of other stamps since I used to be a CTMH demo. I also have boxes and boxes (and binders and binders) of Club Scrap stamps and quite a few SU sets as well. A few Hero Arts and other random companies grace my drawers as well. I could open a store!

• st1tches1 likes this

Caroline, Formerly "Purple Sparkles"

#56 LynninStLouis

LynninStLouis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

I buy from a variety of manufacturers. I love Ali Edwards Story Stamps, mainly because I love the fonts/handwritten style she uses, but I will buy any stamp company's set if I like the font and images. 

www.stamperosity.com

#57 Angel97701

Angel97701

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHigh Desert of Central Oregon

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

I have been stamping since 1995, so my collection is an eclectic mix of companies.  Early stamps were from Stampendous, Hero Arts, DeNami Designs, and Magenta.  Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers at stamp conventions, then tons of others.  More recently Technique Tuesday along with their die sets.  My latest loves have been from Unity Stamp Company and Heartfelt Creations!  I have a few from Your Next Stamp, and now Hero Arts again with their matching dies.  Love the ease of not having to fussy cut!  Many of my stamps are unmounted, and for most I do know the manufacturer.  Just too many to name!

#58 Ohhh_Snap

Ohhh_Snap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:18 AM

Most of the stamps I own are Papertrey Ink (clear polymer) and Club Scrap (mostly red rubber unmounted some mounted on wood). Waltzingmouse stamps are pure heaven. I don't have many, but their postage rates seem much lower and I find myself ordering more regularly.

I have a growing collection of Tim Holtz and other Stampers Anonymous stamps. I love Stampin' Up, but I don't own many, I also love Altenew, Kitchen Sink (they set the bar high for multi-layer stamps), Close to My Heart, Hero Arts, Hampton Arts, Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant, WPlus9, Avery Elle.... okay I am a stamp junkie lol.

• mshanhun likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users