Photo

What Stamp Manufacturer Do You Purchase The Most Stamps From?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 bklyngal62

bklyngal62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

I buy different stamps from different places.  I have a lot of stampin' up, somne bellas , art impressions and some house mouse.  

#22 Siri F

Siri F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationÃ…lesund, Norway

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

I subscribe to all three kits from SC, so I get a lot of stamps from them. My first language isn't english, so I don't use english sentiment stamps that much. I design stamps in norwegian myself, so when there is something I'm missing, I asume someone else needs it to and just make one :-P

Other than that I have had loads of stamps from Unity, they are great quality :-)
Tim Holtz is a given
I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps, but they are for coloring and cards.
Kaiser Craft have some great background stamps that are really cheap. I don't know about long term quality, but the price makes them a great buy however long they last.
I also like Prima Marketing for stamps. They are good for backgrounds and such :-)

I love the look of Avry Elle and Mama Elephant, but because of the language they are not an option. i might buy some sets just for the icons, they are so cute!
I don't mind fuzzy cutting, but don't get me started on watching glue dry!

#23 characterfan

characterfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Most of my stamps are Lawn Fawn. 

I also have handfuls of Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp, and Mama Elephant. 

#24 cindi

cindi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationBeautiful Pacific Northwest

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

Like many of you, I started with Stampin Up and still love them! I have a little of everything and tons of others! I am a huge fan of Papertrey Ink. I love their style  :)

~ Cindi

craft blog camanocardmaker

my blog flourishesandbling

Cindi's Pinterest

#25 paperprincess

paperprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSunny So Cal!

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

Almost exclusively Stampin' Up!, as I'm a demo. However...that's not the only reason! What's not to love about our stamps and now that we've ventured into photopolymer, it's even better.  my collection at home also includes many brands, but the only clear stamps i'll every buy must be photopolymer.....the cheap silicone ones and whatever else they make them from in china, or wherever won't see my studio! happily all photopolymer stamps (to my knowledge) are made in the U.S., which is something I love! :)

create a beautiful life!

donna 

#26 Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:55 AM

I started off with Gina K, then moved on to Stampin up. Recently I've been on a lawn fawn and Taylored Expressions kick. There are some Hero Arts I like, but they are wood blocks and storage is an issue for me.

#27 Niki

Niki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

I have quite a bit of stamps.  My favorite are Ali Edwards sentiment/word stamps for PL and I buy from various manufactures (Avery Elle) sentiments for card making.

:) Niki

#28 Megan Liane

Megan Liane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

I have a lot of Studio Calico as I subscribe to their kits but I also like Mama Elephant, Technique Tuesday and Lawn Fawn.

For images, my favorite is The Greeting Farm.

#29 Ruthie

Ruthie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:25 AM

I have gotten into the House Mouse stamps. I just arranged my stamps and I have over 101 of the house mouse stamps. I just love them!

#30 VexedAngel

VexedAngel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

Technique Tuesfay. I am bummed Alie E is no longer partnering with them. I also like lawn fawn but their look is a bit too specific sometimes. I don't have any mama elephant or simon days stamp but I like their style.

#31 vintageplaid

vintageplaid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Stampers Anonymous - cling rubber (Tim Holtz mostly, but a few Wendy Vecchi)

CTMH - clear

Hero Arts (rubber or clear)

Heidi Swapp (clear)

Was not a 2peas purchaser very much (nor forums at all), but I did get a clear stamp set there that I love, designed by Shimelle.  Sentiments like: Seriously? 

• JerseyGirlAnne likes this

~barbara~ B)

#32 janpfh

janpfh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSunny Arizona

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

I like the Stamps of Life stamps from Stephanie Barnard. Most have interchangeable parts, so the saying that fits inside an object can be used with another set and will fit. She tries to coordinate her sets so they can easily be used with other sets and nothing is out of proportion.
  • JerseyGirlAnne likes this

#33 Travelsoul

Travelsoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOrange County California

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Lawn Fawn hands down. I just love the critters and the puns and building scenes. I'd say 75% of my stamps are used for card making. I also like The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard.

#34 ladywing

ladywing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSE Wisconsin

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

I love PaperTrey and Penny Black. I used to demo for both SU and CTMH (but not at the same time) so have a ton of those that I still love and use too. Right now, I'm on a stamp buying moratorium since I have so many though.

Peggy (aka ladywing)

play as if your life depends on it or you'll be Zamboni road kill.

#35 Annie

Annie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

NEVER actually paid attention - I like the red rubber stamps you can get at the conventions & at the "garage sales" at stamp stores. I don't really care for clear stamps, especially Martha Stewart's. They're just awful.

• LizzieB likes this

#36 martah22

martah22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRedwood City, CA

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

I have a lot of stamps but I mostly use them on cards.  I have a lot of:

Hero Arts

Paper Smooches

Lawn Fawn

Papertrey Ink

Lately I am buying Mama Elephant and My Favorite Things

**Martha**

#37 JuliaK

JuliaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSweden- BorÃ¥s

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

Well I have most from Swedish Magnolia sens I did allot of card, but Prima had some really cute ones and a Alpha with butterflies  :wub:

• LizzieB likes this

#38 LizzieB

LizzieB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

I have bought Stampin-Up in years past, but at the moment I've been purchasing my stamps from Gina K Designs and from Art Impressions B)

Eliz :rolleyes:

#39 Travelsoul

Travelsoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOrange County California

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

NEVER actually paid attention - I like the red rubber stamps you can get at the conventions & at the "garage sales" at stamp stores. I don't really care for clear stamps, especially Martha Stewart's. They're just awful.

Annie, yes,I agree! Martha's stamps are horrible. I think it's because they are acrylic and not photopolymer. Most inks bead up on acrylic so the image is awful. I got rid of any acrylic stamps, but when I had some chalk ink worked best. Almost every known stamp company user photopolymer now a days.
  • JerseyGirlAnne and LizzieB like this

#40 diecuts4u

diecuts4u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNW Iowa

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:54 AM

Stampin UP I was a long time demo and collected way too man during that period. I still love their stamps and buy

from a new friend/demo. I have a lot of CTMH as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users