• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LBoregon

LBoregon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

I scrapbook quite often but sometimes I also enjoy making cards. Cards are fun because they are small, and pretty, and quicker than doing layouts.

My confession? I'm just horrible about actually addressing an envelope and getting a card off into the mail. Lots of occasions I'd like to send people cards and I don't often get around to it. So bad!!!

Lucky for me I have an aunt that uses lots of greeting cards. Once a year I send her a box of cards I've made and she's tickled to have them and they actually get used.
  • cindi likes this

#2 pattyc

pattyc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern PA

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

I am your polar opposite! I am horrible about making cards. I am always rushing at the last minute to make a card and they always take far longer than I expect! Once I make them I use them right away, but actually getting them made is my issue!

I love that you send a box of cards to your aunt. That is a great gift.

• cindi likes this

#3 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

I like to make cards and usually have some made ahead, BUT...I am always finishing the inside at the last minute for someone. That is the hardest thing for me, to do something with the inside. I don't know ahead most of the time as to whom they are for so leave the inside blank then am rushing to stamp
the right verse or decorate the inside somehow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users