• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Abbybearsmom

Abbybearsmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:04 AM

DH gave me an early birthday present: a new Cricut Explore!

Do you have a Cricut Explore? If so, how do you like it?

• JoanieBaloney likes this

#2 JoanieBaloney

JoanieBaloney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

I'll be watching this because I am thinking about asking for one for Christmas.

Right now I have the original Cricut and use my Gypsy to cut everything.  My biggest fear is that my Gypsy will give up the ghost before I can download all my carts to an online account.  (I have been trying to sync my Gypsy with Cricut Craft Room, but I keep getting an error, a known problem that ProvoCraft has been working on for months now.)

~ Joanie

#3 vintageplaid

vintageplaid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

I have an Explore and I love it. I had it for about two weeks and then we left town for two months, so am excited to get back to it! It is easy to use, but it helps tremendously to feel comfortable using a computer and having one with an up to date operating system. I used the earlier online software, Cricut Craft Room so it has been an easy transition for me.
There is a Facebook group called Lets Learn Cricut Explore which is a very positive and encouraging group. It focuses on tips and questions and answers from around 5000 members. It is worth checking out the posts of the group when you own an Explore or are considering it. Also very helpful are the YouTube videos published by Cricut/Provo Craft as well as many others uploaded by users.
  • JoanieBaloney likes this

~barbara~ B)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cricut, explore, birthday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users