I sort by colour as well...

• Scrapcat likes this

#42 Scrapcat

Scrapcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:04 AM

All my cards are in ctmh medium organizers, my favourites are in one on the top tray of my raskog and the rest are on shelves. I just have the cart next to my desk, flip open the lid (if my cat isn't sleeping on it.....) and choose my cards :)Attached File  image.jpg   262.4KB   0 downloads

#43 crisann

crisann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

mine are mostly still in their original boxes...

the few sets I took out of their original boxes are in a tray w/ a few acrylic organizers...

Attached Files

• Inkfanatic and cidcm001 like this

#44 Travelsoul

Travelsoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOrange County California

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

I sort mine by color, and some by theme. For example, I have a category for quotes, travel, date/time, and love.

I just found this today at Marshals for $10 on the clearance rack!!!

Attached Files

• Inkfanatic, Niki, anandi and 2 others like this

#45 Kimnyy

Kimnyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

I love all your trays! TFS all the pics!

#46 bears17

bears17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

I was using the narrow/deep box from art bin(The colored ones from Joanns), that held my 3x4's.   I out grew it and bought the wide one with dividers and now I can put both 3x4s and 4x6s in the same which makes it nice for travel. 

#47 Dottie

Dottie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:15 AM

I organize my PL cards by size first. Then into journaling, words, and filler. Each type is then organize by color. I have them in a box and keep on the top shelf of my raskog. I sort most of my supplies by color.

#48 Julie Paradise

Julie Paradise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

Since most of you are in the US this might not apply to you at all, but any German forum member could go check out http://bille-embellies.blogspot.de/ who make beautiful handmade wooden boxes specifically designed for scrapbook supplies, having a place for 12" and 2x6" and 3x4" 4x3" wide. I also wrote about that on my blog http://www.juliepara...e-kiste-life-2/. I received it just some weeks ago and am totally happy with the quality. I just have to make it a bit nicer by decorating it.

• allerliebsteanika and anandi like this

#49 allerliebsteanika

allerliebsteanika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:24 AM

I'm from germany, thanks for sharing! I'd love to see some pics if you have decorated it!

• Julie Paradise likes this

#50 Alissa@lifeonlakeland

Alissa@lifeonlakeland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

I keep my kits together but for the main kit I am using for my PL I sort it by color and also by journaling and filler cards. That makes it fast to find what I am looking for and helps me put spreads together quicker. I keep my kits in a photo box  and for the kit I am using I keep it in a small mesh tray I found at the office supply store.

#51 Noell

Noell

Admin

• Administrators
  • 571 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:47 AM

I've just made a video to give as a bonus to people who register for True Scrap using my promotion next week and the topic is related to organization for PL. It's not general organization, but it's related. I'm excited about it and I'll be sharing it soon.

• Ina and Sandy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users