24 replies to this topic

#21 Patticlay

Patticlay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

I love SU cardstock and think it is the best for stamping. Their Whisper White is so smooth but is a bit thin for use as as card base. I will check out the suggestions in this thread for a smooth heavier weight white. Thanks!

#22 Bookworm

Bookworm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

I wonder if American Crafts will continue to make their own brand of cardstock now that they have acquired Bazzill. It doesn't seem as if it would make sense for them to manufacture two separate lines . . .  ~ Laura

#23 JulesP

JulesP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:14 PM

Paper trey Ink has beautiful colors and is very heavy. Definitely my favorite. Neenah solar white 110 lb is also wonderful. michaels carries a white 110 lb card stock which is actually quite good and extremely reasonable, especially with a coupon.

#24 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

I use American Crafts 12 x12  and used to use Georgia Pacific from Walmart in the 81/2 x 11. white.

I get the American Crafts because its local and  also every August their grandkids have a shop at the Raspberry Days festival, at the lake where we spend a lot of the summer. They bring tons of product in, ribbons, paper, markers, punches ,brad, buttons, stamps, boxes of cardstock etc, etc.     I stock up on cardstock  by the boxes full there because it is so cheap, I think it was $6 a box for 12in . So keeping my fingers crossed that they do it again this year  I mostly use 12x12  with my Cameo. AC is a good weight for cards.    I wont buy paper on line because of the shipping costs. 

Wish we could get UK cardstock here.  Theirs is like no other I've ever seen in the US! 

• janygb143 and bestcee like this

#25 bestcee

bestcee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:31 AM

I use American Crafts 12 x12 and used to use Georgia Pacific from Walmart in the 81/2 x 11. white.

I get the American Crafts because its local and also every August their grandkids have a shop at the Raspberry Days festival, at the lake where we spend a lot of the summer. They bring tons of product in, ribbons, paper, markers, punches ,brad, buttons, stamps, boxes of cardstock etc, etc. I stock up on cardstock by the boxes full there because it is so cheap, I think it was $6 a box for 12in . So keeping my fingers crossed that they do it again this year I mostly use 12x12 with my Cameo. AC is a good weight for cards. I wont buy paper on line because of the shipping costs.

Wish we could get UK cardstock here. Theirs is like no other I've ever seen in the US!

I use American Crafts because they do an outlet near my house in the fall and have the cardstock cheap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users