5 replies to this topic

#1 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

Just needed to express my sadness at the end of PRT and eventually Paperclipping. Both the podcast episodes and the videos have enriched my life for years, now, and I will miss them.

Thank you, Noell and Izzy, for all you've done over the years to produce such amazing content. Many lives have been enhanced by your passion and hard work, your creativity and humor, and I know the scrapbooking community has been a better place because of your many contributions.

Many of us love you and wish you all the best in whatever the future holds.

• Izzy, janygb143, Teri H. and 3 others like this

#2 Bookworm

Bookworm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

I left a comment on the post itself, so won't repeat myself here, except to share that I'm part of the Scrap Gals group on Facebook and there's an uber long thread there this evening where everyone is gathered together talking about how much we'll miss PRT and Paperclipping and wishing you both well. More than one person has mentioned how much we'll miss Izzy's laugh. :-)

• Izzy and Melissa like this

#3 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:40 PM

So kind. Thank you! :)

• Melissa likes this

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

#4 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:32 PM

Can't find my Discus login, so I'll leave my comment here!

I just wanted to say how sad but happy I am about your announcement. I admire Noell so much for working through the pain and still continuing to provide the remainder of the content!! You are so dedicated. I'm really glad you've found help and a plan.

Paperclipping (and PRT and the forum) has really been my scrapbook "home" for so many years, and I am feeling a little lost about where to go now, but that's ok. You have provided so many laughs and so much inspiration (directly and indirectly, especially by introducing a variety of scrapbookers/companies). You've really pushed the industry forward in a great way!

I really hope you'll consider doing an online yoga series, which would be a great use of Noell/Izzy talents together!! Maybe combine crafting with yoga?? Instead of "namaste" you can coin crafty mantras like "enamel dots, ohm" ;) Anyway, just wanted to say how grateful I am for everything you've done and continue to do!! Best wishes :)
  • Melissa likes this

#5 Alice Boll

Alice Boll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

When this news came out I was listening to some older episodes and I'll admit I was a bit crushed thinking that there would be no new episodes. (Because you know, it's all about me!) I'm so grateful to Noell and Izzy for not only what you've done, but for the way you've approached scrapbooking over the years. The desire to learn, discover, play and accept so many types/styles of scrapbooking is such an amazing gift you've given to this entire industry. All the best for the future and I wish for you both many happy days ahead.

• Melissa, terriOMG and mellygrunwelly like this

There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

ScrapbookWonderland.com For the wonders of scrapbooking!

Scrapbook Wonderland on Facebook

#6 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:20 PM

Sad but honoured to have been a part of the PRT fan club! I'm trying to figure out how to save all the podcasts. So much fun, laughter, inspiration, sharing. So much giving on Noell and Izzy's parts. Such a legacy! So many memories to treasure. There is also much to be said for new chapters in one's life. I'm a huge participant and supporter of re-inventing oneself. Life changes constantly and there is a need to move along with it. I wish you both much joy along the roads ahead.

As CHA/Creativation begins, your absence will be felt.
  • janygb143 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users