Photo

Good luck Trinity! (And a silly question)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Crayolaswap

Crayolaswap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:44 AM

This note is directed at Noell and family, but I'm sure others would want to add their well wishes, too, so I put it here :) I saw your message today about Trinity's training. I'm already a member, but wanted to put in my good luck wishes for her anyhow! I've listened to the podcast since I think it had a different name, way back in the very beginning, and can't believe how she's matured over the years, hearing you mention her on the show and seeing her in your layouts. Congratulations to all of you on her wonderful growth in a very challenging field! I know you are all proud. I hope you have a wonderful time during her upcoming training and that it's one of those life experiences that will always be remembered and cherished! 

And on a silly note but I suddenly became very curious, do you guys watch Dance Moms, and if so what do you think of it? Just curious from the perspective of, you know, actual dancers!

• Izzy, janygb143 and Maplestock like this

#2 Maplestock

Maplestock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, CANADA

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:22 AM

I am glad that Crayolaswap started this thread and I wholeheartedly agree and send my best wishes as well! Trinity seems to be a very bright, sophisticated young lady with a clear focus and determination. It is so refreshing to see and Noell and Izzy are to be commended. In fact, all 3 of their children seem that way! Well done, good parenting Noell and Izzy.

I too am already a member and have bought some of the courses but I have thought about buying the romantic course before so I will certainly do that now. I see a new thread has been started recently about it so the timing has worked out beautifully! And I am happy to support Trinity.

I encourage others to do the same.
  • Izzy and janygb143 like this

#3 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:34 PM

Very kind words. Thanks so much! :)

(And thanks for being customers!)

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users