4 replies to this topic

#1 janeo8760

janeo8760

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

Hello,

I just started the Romantic Scrapbook course and wonder is there a forum just for that class or is there a specific thread for it?

Thank you

Jane

#2 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

It's a good idea to have a thread on the Romantic Scrapbook course. We don't have a forum just for that class. I'll check with Noell about that... :)

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

#3 Noell

Noell

Admin

• Administrators
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:10 PM

Glad you're interested in chatting about the course! We actually have website pages that correspond with the different segments of the course where I shared the layouts that were made in each segment. There are comments where you can ask questions, reply to others, and even share your own pages based on the challenges. I think the challenge is written with the layout photos (?).

I don't know if anyone has commented there in a while, though -- it was more active when we first launched the course and a lot of people were watching it at the same time. I think the link to those web pages are in the email you received when you first got the course. If you can't find that, please email me and reply with the link. :)

#4 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:54 PM

This is a great reminder. I bought this course a long time after it was first available. Time to revisit!
  • Melissa likes this

#5 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:48 AM

It is awesome. :)

• Izzy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users