3 replies to this topic

#1 janeo8760

janeo8760

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I became a member a few weeks back but finally getting around to introducing myself.

I started listening to the Paperclipping Podcasts and got hooked immediately! I can't get enough of them. I listen when I do my 3 mile walks...thanks for helping me loose 26 pounds! LOL

I have been a sewer/quilter/cardmaker/papercrafter/scrapbooker you name it for years! I tend to like clean and simple pages. When I put to much "stuff" on them it just doesn't seem like me.

I own a Silhouette cameo 12x12 and I LOVE that thing sometimes I think more than my husband. Just kidding! Kerri Bradford's classes have made me literally and expert at designing with this machine. I started out with the Portrait 8.5 x 11 and this year upgraded to the 12x12 so starting to use it to make backgrounds for my pages.

I am starting the Romantic Scrapbooking course and have just watched the first two video's and have some ideas brewing. My husband and I have been together for 35 years but only married for 13 going on 14 years....why rush right? I warned him that I may be quizzing him to see what he remembers while I am taking this course. He is a tough nut to crack so this is going to be fun.

Thanks for everything you guys do! So excited to be part of this community.

Jane

• janygb143 likes this

#2 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:36 PM

Hi Jane! Welcome!

Thanks for being a member and for being part of the community! :)

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

#3 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:23 PM

Welcome! Wow, after 35 years, you'll have a lot of material for the romantic Scrapbooking course! Can't wait to see what you make :) Welcome :)

#4 janeo8760

janeo8760

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:24 AM

Woops my bad math!!!!! I was 29 almost 30 when we started dating...I am 55 now! Jeez Jane use a calculator next time! LOL

• janygb143 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users