10 replies to this topic

#1 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:28 AM

Hi, not sure how many of you have blogs, but it's always fun to check out everyone's digital homes.

I've posted my latest app layout and a bargain tip.

www.scrapthology.blogspot.com

• Melissa and mshanhun like this

#2 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:10 AM

I'm thinking of rebooting my blog. It's been dormant for quite awhile, now, and I'm playing with ideas of how to revitalize it again. My husband designed a banner for me because he's digitally crafty like that. :) Maybe in the next week or so, I'll have something up that I can share. Thanks for posting the thread. Been awfully quiet about these parts lately.

• janygb143 and Chunka like this

#3 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:13 AM

I'm thinking of rebooting my blog. It's been dormant for quite awhile, now, and I'm playing with ideas of how to revitalize it again. My husband designed a banner for me because he's digitally crafty like that. :) Maybe in the next week or so, I'll have something up that I can share. Thanks for posting the thread. Been awfully quiet about these parts lately.

#4 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:13 AM

Do let us know when your revamps complete, I'll definitely pay you a visit.
  • Melissa likes this

#5 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:17 AM

I'm up with a new altered domino box.

www.scrapthology.blogpsot.com
  • Melissa likes this

#6 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

Were you able to get to your blogging Melissa? I don't even know where my blog is!
  • Melissa likes this

#7 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:47 AM

Were you able to get to your blogging Melissa? I don't even know where my blog is!

Not yet. I keep thinking about it, but I wonder about putting all the work into it, whether or not people will be interested in reading it. I do have some online friends who've requested to see the pages I've been making, so maybe it's worth it for that. I just don't want to spend a whole lot of time and effort working on the blog, rather than memory-keeping. Of course, I have no intention of doing scrapbooking for a living, so it doesn't actually need to be "professional."

• janygb143 and MiaScraps like this

#8 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:11 AM

Not yet. I keep thinking about it, but I wonder about putting all the work into it, whether or not people will be interested in reading it. I do have some online friends who've requested to see the pages I've been making, so maybe it's worth it for that. I just don't want to spend a whole lot of time and effort working on the blog, rather than memory-keeping. Of course, I have no intention of doing scrapbooking for a living, so it doesn't actually need to be "professional."

If you don't fancy the blog thing how about a Pinterest board showcasing your pages, but setting up a blog is really easy and it doesn't have to be a time sucker...I'd definitely visit.
  • Melissa and MiaScraps like this

#9 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:52 AM

If you don't fancy the blog thing how about a Pinterest board showcasing your pages, but setting up a blog is really easy and it doesn't have to be a time sucker...I'd definitely visit.

I hadn't thought of that. Good suggestion. I do already have a blog, which used to be fairly active, if sporadically. I enjoyed it, but life kinda hijacked it a bit. ;)

#10 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

I hadn't thought of that. Good suggestion. I do already have a blog, which used to be fairly active, if sporadically. I enjoyed it, but life kinda hijacked it a bit. ;)

Do post whatever you decide to go with.
  • Melissa likes this

#11 Chunka

Chunka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:20 AM

I'm up with a new sketch in my Sketchy Sunday series.

www.scrapthology.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users