3 replies to this topic

#1 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:07 AM

So, I'm trying to clean out my digital Projects In Progress folder, and I've had awesome success with finishing up "traditional" layouts, but in the new year I'm planning to tackle the albums I've started and abandoned!

I have one album series that is particularly troublesome - I call it my Jany Album. Basically, it's a "me right now" layout, using a template of questions, done at the end of every month. I've been making these pages since I got married in 2007! 2007-2012 are all done, but they're a variety of sizes/formats and haven't been printed. It's the 2013-2015 albums I need to work on. They all have journaling, but I haven't picked photos or supplies for almost all of the pages.

Im not sure if I should just abandon my templates and copy all the journaling into an 8x8 photo book, include all three years in one volume, or split into three books. Or continue to make the 8.5x11 pages that are already started, and figure out what to do with ALL the 2007-2015 albums, at a later date? I havent invested a lot of time in these bc I'm probably the only one who will ever be interested in them :) Any suggestions?

#2 Krystal K

Krystal K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationAnchorage AK

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:31 AM

In my humble opinion, the only wrong answer is not printing them. Do whatever is simple and fun for you to get them printed!
  • janygb143 likes this

#3 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

I agree! Now just to decide what's most fun- both photo book and template scrapbooking never get priority bc it's kind of boring to me :)

#4 bestcee

bestcee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

Maybe put a photo of yourself in one side from that month, and the answers in the other? That way it would be super quick, and might be fast enough not to get boring?

I think it's totally awesome that you have that!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  • janygb143 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users