• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 librarybug

librarybug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:37 PM

I have a suggestion for a future guest. I just heard Nicole Mackin on the Scrap Gals podcast, and she was great! She does YouTube videos on putting together homemade kits, studio tours, etc. She talked a lot about her process on the SG podcast, and was super inspiring. I think other PRT listeners would love her.

• Julie Paradise likes this

#2 Julie Paradise

Julie Paradise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:30 AM

I have a suggestion for a future guest. I just heard Nicole Mackin on the Scrap Gals podcast, and she was great! She does YouTube videos on putting together homemade kits, studio tours, etc. She talked a lot about her process on the SG podcast, and was super inspiring. I think other PRT listeners would love her.

Yep, she is so awesome. I am binge watching her videos for a week now, getting some scrapbooking done "right next to her" in the evenings.

The thing I love the most is her voice (I like having someone "talk" while I scrap ;-) and the fact that she shows the product. 

Because I am not so much into some of the new or do not mind getting older collections on clearance (MME and Crate have lines from 2-4 years ago that could as well be recent, so does Maggie Holmes) it is nice to see it a big bigger or when used (Die Cuts etc.).

Nicole would make a great guest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users