#1 Robin Sparkles

Robin Sparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationManito, IL

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:46 AM

This is my first year doing project life using the iPhone app (did it the traditional way for two years prior). I'm going back and forth between getting a bound book printed or just getting 12x12 prints from persnickety. Either way...how many printed pages will fit in a 12x12 album? Can I get a whole year of mostly 2 page weekly spreads in an album?

#2 JuliaK

JuliaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSweden- BorÃ¥s

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

I don´t print my pages but in one on Becky´s videos she said that it would fit around 60 page protectors, so 120 layouts I guess. But like I said I don´t print... It was in one of the videos from her e-mail  ^_^  

#3 Laura

Laura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:13 PM

I don't do 12x12 weekly PL, but back in 2009 I did Project 365. A week's worth of photos in a two-page spread did all fit in one album, and I believe the Project 365 Becky kit that I used is the same albums as are used for PL now.

• Julie Paradise likes this

#4 Robin Sparkles

Robin Sparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationManito, IL

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

Thanks ladies, this helps a lot. Normally when I did PL in the past I had to use 2 albums because of the bulkiness of my photos and embellishments, etc. I would do a short week for the last page of the first album and start the first page of the second album with 4th of July pictures and go from there. Now that I know I won't have to do that makes it easier for me to plan around those tricky end/beginning of an album!

#5 bestcee

bestcee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:26 AM

I print from Persnickety. Both my digital years are in one album each. I'm using an American Crafts album with page protectors. There are 2 extra layout spreads in one year, but they all all fit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  • mshanhun likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users