#1 JuliaK

JuliaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSweden- BorÃ¥s

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

Hi! Just have to start of by saying, you guys are awesome and I love your podcast!

I love all of the different topics and views but there is one topic that I would just LOVE to hear and that is from the designers. We all have our "scrapy-heroins" and I think that it would be so fun to hear them talk about how their process is when designing a collection, what they HAVE to include and how to they imaged their collections/ products being used? Is there something that they have done that they feel are amazing/not so very amazing?

I think it would be so fun hearing from them and I bet it would give me and many others inspiration and a rear inside in the products we use everyday.

And I would love to hear from my "Heroins": Wilna Furstenburg, Maggie Holmes and Heidi Swapp

If by any chanse you do this topic and invite them tell them: I LOVE WHAT YOU DO!!! 

lots of love Julia  :wub:

• Laura, janygb143, Melissa and 2 others like this

#2 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:45 PM

What an awesome idea!

#3 Noell

Noell

Admin

• Administrators
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

Did you hear the episode with Amy Tangerine and Allison Kreft about their design process? I'm pretty sure we covered all the things you're asking about, so I think you'll love it! We can definitely do it again with different designers.

http://www.paperclip...now/#more-11314

• janygb143, mshanhun and Julie Paradise like this

#4 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

There are probably a few other past PRT podcasts that speak to this. Isn't there a list somewhere that some kind person put together? Maybe do a search Julia. Sorry I can't find the link for you....checking emails quickly before I run out the door!

#5 Noell

Noell

Admin

• Administrators
  • 571 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

Yes, there is a link of every person who has ever been on the podcast (though I don't know if the person has continued to update it). It's pinned to the top of the General Scrapbooking forum. :)

• mshanhun likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users