#1 JennLynn

JennLynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

The podcast on the subscription trend got me thinking about the good 'ole days of at home parties, etc.  I would love a podcast with a representative from each of the direct sales companies - CTMH, Stampin UP, Creative Memories (recently re-launched), and I think there are one or two others out there now as well.  I would like to hear how that approach has changed/evolved over the years.  I bet if you contacted the corporate offices of each company they would be happy to have someone as a guest.  Just a thought.

• janygb143, Alissa@lifeonlakeland and Julie Paradise like this

#2 mshanhun

mshanhun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:41 AM

Oh yes! That would be a great topic for Nancy Nally to chime in on too :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) Melissa
http://DigitalScrapbookingHQ.com

Guest on PRT224  New and Shiny - about novel uses for Project Life

Guest PRT238 - Yellow School Bus - about scrapbooking your homeschooling journey

#3 TiffLB

TiffLB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationDover, NH

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

Ooh! This would be a great topic! So many of us got into scrapbooking through those home parties...my first exposure to scrapbooking was a Creative Memories party. I moved on to other products and techniques over the years, and then it seemed like no one was having home parties around my area any more. But now, since Becky Higgins' Project Life partnered with Stampin' Up, I found myself a Stampin' Up consultant and started scrapbooking with her group. I wonder how all of the direct sales scrapbooking companies are keeping fresh and attracting customers with all of the options out there? I also wonder if they are still bringing "fresh blood" into the hobby like CM brought so many new scrapbookers in back in the day?

Great topic idea!

• Melissa, mshanhun and needtime2scrap like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users