#21 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

I cropped yesterday with a regular group of friends. We are a fairly organized bunch bringing projects to work on and if we leave a tool or supply at home we borrow off each other or make it work by going in a different direction. I had to do that yesterday when I forgot navy CS and no one had any. Did I pack it in? No. I used pink instead! All was well!

We all seem to have moved into working on larger projects when we meet up instead of single layouts. That way we have what we need. Usually. I also forgot my ruler and paper trimmer yesterday. My trusty friends came to my rescue as I would do for them.

We share all the time. I'm the owner of the cinch. Another person has the silhouette. Someone else brings crafty magazines to share. We always come with new supplies or kits to show and tell. And we will also order online as a group. Our tastes are varied so opening the box is always fun for everyone. We also share ideas and tips. A very useful part of being in a group!

In the early years we numbered many but found organizing crops difficult so we have reduced to a core group. Life long friends in the making.
  • anandi and Maplestock like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users