Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Did you buy the new Deep Dive course? Chat about it here.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Ingunn

Ingunn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

I bought the course yesterday and started listening to it while hiking up a very long, very steep trail to our secret chanterelle spot. It immediately got my brain working so much that I didn't even notice how hard my legs were working, and I made it up in record time! Noell & Shimelle can market themselves as performance-enhancing drugs.

• Izzy, Noell, Melissa and 5 others like this

#82 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

I've been listening to this again on my commute to and from Ann Arbor, and I was really impressed with the courage both Shimelle and Noell had to share the details of some of their journeys with us. I'm so inspired to create, and someday, I'm actually going to have time to do that again! Thank you so much for this course.

• Noell, janygb143 and Maplestock like this

#83 Ingunn

Ingunn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:33 PM

I finally sat down and wrote a blog post about my story-centered album: http://www.trailsnai...-into-a-memoir/

Noell & Shimelle, thank you so much for the inspiration! This course truly changed the way I approach scrapbooking. 

• jemi, Melissa and mshanhun like this

#84 jemi

jemi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationWest Michigan

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:50 PM

I finally sat down and wrote a blog post about my story-centered album: http://www.trailsnai...-into-a-memoir/

Noell & Shimelle, thank you so much for the inspiration! This course truly changed the way I approach scrapbooking. 

Ingunn: Lovely story. Lovely pages. Thank you for sharing.

• Ingunn likes this

Janet

#85 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:40 AM

I finally sat down and wrote a blog post about my story-centered album: http://www.trailsnai...-into-a-memoir/

Love, love, love. Love the page designs, stories, and pictures. And you take great layout pictures, too!! Seriously so talented!!
  • Ingunn likes this

#86 CarolAnne

CarolAnne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSaint Paul, MN, USA

Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

I just finished listening to this course yesterday.  I really enjoyed the insights Shimelle and Noell shared.  It gave me much to think about.  I'll probably re-listen to it again in a month to give the concepts an opportunity to sink in further.

Carol Anne

• MiaScraps likes this

#87 nana2callie

nana2callie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:21 AM

I'm planning to buy both, but a little concerned about the tech part of getting them to my IPOD for listening later.

#88 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:29 AM

It's not too bad if you use iTunes!

I'm planning to buy both, but a little concerned about the tech part of getting them to my IPOD for listening later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users