Photo

Who is your Project Life Role Model/Icon?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juniorclasssponsor

juniorclasssponsor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

I've been seeing some folks I really like and follow. 

On instagram, I really like the style of @acharmed1.  

I also like watching the process of @mercytiara, on YouTube.

And I really enjoy the explanations of Scrappy Jedi, of the former Two Peas. She is no longer scrapping but her Two Peas videos can still be found on youtube.

Who you do love?  What is it that you love...their process, their simplicity, color mixing?  And where I can I look them up, and add them to my watch list?

• Maribethm and Julie Paradise like this

#2 legal_memories

legal_memories

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:46 AM

I like Annette Haring and Megan Anderson.  Annette's style is really pretty and minimalist with lots of nice candid black and white photos.  But at the same time I like that she incorporates physical cards and embellishments with digital layouts as well.  Megan's style is pocket scrapbooking at its most simple and real form.  She uses lots of real photos that are not perfect and she hand writes most of her journaling and uses minimal embellishments.  They offered a class on pocket scrapbooking at the old BPC that I enjoyed.  Here are there blogs:

Annette Haring

http://annetteharing.blogspot.com/

Megan Anderson - The Nerd Nest

http://thenerdnest.com/

I also like Amy Tan's approach - she was part of the same pocket scrapbooking series with the Scrappy Jedi and so her videos are probably also available.  I also love all of the the contributors on Studio Calico's project life design team.  They inspire me every month.

• Maribethm, finleydr and juniorclasssponsor like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users