#1 SaraJ

SaraJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMalmoe, Sweden

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:21 AM

Hi there!

I am a papercrafter from Sweden. I am a wife to Christoffer and mother to two boys, Gordon and Julius, and two cats Sigge and Sally. (The all boy episode of the PRT was really good for me)

I started papercrafting in 2005 when I was making the invitations for my wedding. My, at the time, fiance actually said to me "Don't buy something that is just going to be put in a drawer and not be used" And boy, do I think he regretted that later... ;)

I actually stopped papercrafting for a while, mostly because my LSS closed down and that made my paper-mojo go AWOL. When I was expecting my youngest I went digi, but lately I have started dabbling in mixed media, and taking up traditional scrapbooking again, much due to listening and being inspired by Noell, Izzy and the gang at "the Table" (So Thank You guys!)

I have a blog for my scrapbooking. The address is http://www.dahlblom....hp/scrapbysara/

The layouts I have posted in the blog are mostly digi but there is a fotoindex of almost all of my layouts at http://www.dahlblom..../fotoindex.html (The information is still in swedish though and unfortunately I have not had time to make the images clickable yet so they are quite small still.)

I'm looking forward to engaging in scrap and non-scraprelated topics alike! :D

#2 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:50 PM

Welcome to the forum, SaraJ! :)

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

#3 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

Hi Sara! Love your layouts!

#4 janygb143

janygb143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:31 AM

Welcome!! Love your design style! :)

#5 SaraJ

SaraJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMalmoe, Sweden

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

Thanks, Izzy *feeling a litte starstruck here*

Thank you MiaScraps and janygb143

#6 Noell

Noell

Admin

• Administrators
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

Welcome to the Paperclipping forums! I'm so happy to hear that we (PRT) inspired you to pick up traditional scrapbooking again. :)

• SaraJ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users