5 replies to this topic

#1 Sharon_B

Sharon_B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationEastern Ohio

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:15 AM

Hello, I'm Sharon and I live in a rural area of Eastern Ohio (recently moved here after 25 years in Washington, DC). I love to scrapbook and stamp (greeting cards mostly, but getting more into mixed media projects). I am fortunate to have a good scrapbooking store about 40 minutes away, in Wheeling, WV, and I attend crops there. Looking to connect with more scrapbookers/stampers in my area. I'm new to this forum (and forums in general), so please excuse any mistakes.

#2 Izzy

Izzy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 418 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:47 AM

Welcome to the forum, Sharon! :)

Do you have a suggestion or feedback about the Paperclipping Forums? Please let me know!

Instagram | User Guidelines

#3 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:41 PM

Hi Sharon! Welcome to the PRT forum. I read your posting regarding the upcoming crop. Have fun! Looking forward to reading more posts from you!

#4 Sharon_B

Sharon_B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationEastern Ohio

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:09 AM

Thank you, Mia. I am very excited about the crop. It will be the first event of its type in the area, so I hope it is a success. One of the activities coordinators at Oglebay is a scrapbooker, and it was her idea to host a weekend crop. Her coworkers (non-scrapbookers) resisted at first because they couldn't believe anyone would want to scrapbook all weekend. :-)

#5 MiaScraps

MiaScraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

Thank you, Mia. I am very excited about the crop. It will be the first event of its type in the area, so I hope it is a success. One of the activities coordinators at Oglebay is a scrapbooker, and it was her idea to host a weekend crop. Her coworkers (non-scrapbookers) resisted at first because they couldn't believe anyone would want to scrapbook all weekend. :-)

Hahahahahahaha....... Send them some of the PRT videos from CHA 2015! Yummy paper and supplies to make any Scrapbooker want to play forever, let alone one weekend!

#6 gabmc

gabmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:19 AM

Hi and welcome Sharon

Gab

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users