• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 L Squared

L Squared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:03 AM

I know a lot of people have been posting about using QR codes to link to other media, especially video, on their pages. My question is has any printed these layouts? I scrap 12x12 but mainly print 8x8, just not sure what size the code needs to end up to be usable. I find that they usually download from the website where they are generated pretty small and I don't want to expand them too much to loose resolution. 

#2 Karin

Karin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:55 AM

Test it, print it in different sizes on a plain paper.

I have cut "Hem, ljuva hem!" (Home, sweet home) with my Silhouette and put on a canvas in approx 8x8 inch size.

/Karin - ScrappaNu

#3 bestcee

bestcee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:11 AM

Yes, I have expanded the code to fit a better size on my page. I've also printed them in an 8x8 book and the code works just fine.
I zoomed the page in to the approximate printing size, and used my phone to scan the screen. It worked, so I went ahead and printed it in the book.
  • L Squared likes this

#4 L Squared

L Squared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

Yes, I have expanded the code to fit a better size on my page. I've also printed them in an 8x8 book and the code works just fine.
I zoomed the page in to the approximate printing size, and used my phone to scan the screen. It worked, so I went ahead and printed it in the book.

This is a great idea - I had not thought of testing it that way! Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users